Thank you to everyone that registered and attended the 2022 Women in Business Summit! Recordings of the sessions will be available next week here.
To celebrate Women’s History Month, Yelp is hosting its second annual Women in Business Summit on Thursday, March 24. Yelp’s Women in Business Summit brings together dynamic female entrepreneurs, along with leaders in social media, marketing and finance, for a day of thought-provoking conversations and actionable advice.
Kicking off at 11 a.m. ET, this free, virtual event provides a forum for business owners and decision makers to connect, learn and share from each other. Looking ahead to a post-pandemic world, the summit promises inspiring perspectives and advice to solve the new challenges entrepreneurs face.
At this year’s event, attendees can look forward to learning how to:
- Build unique brand identities to help their business stand out from the crowd
- Use social channels to engage their community, create loyal customers, and drive revenue
- Build a strong and powerful support network, choosing collaboration over competition
- Create unique and memorable customer experiences
- Seek out and secure funding for their business
This year’s event is presented in partnership with Luminary, Entrepreneur, HeyMama & Female Founder Collective.
The information above is provided for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice and may not be suitable for your circumstances. Unless stated otherwise, references to third-party links, services, or products do not constitute endorsement by Yelp.
Credit: Source link