Nine Northern Colorado women will be recognized as Women of Distinction at BizWest’s annual celebration of business women who have made their marks.
The nine will be feted at an evening affair, 5-8 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 10, at the Embassy Suites hotel in Loveland, 4705 Clydesdale Parkway.
The nine were selected by a panel of previous winners and fall into multiple categories of business endeavor.
The categories and winners are:
- Business and business services — Ginger Graham, Ginger & Baker, Respite Care.
- Exceptional volunteer — Brenda Hager, Just B.
- Government, energy and utilities — Kelly DiMartino, Fort Collins city manager.
- Nonprofit — Cindi Hammond, Loveland Habitat for Humanity.
- Real estate, construction and development — Ashley Stiles, Tribe Development.
- Health care — Margo Karsten, Banner Health.
- Outstanding mentor — Nancy Haboush, 212 Degree Coaching and Vistage Worldwide.
- Banking and finance — Lindsey Galindo, FirstBank.
- Leading Lady — Nancy Teksten, United Way of Weld County.
Information about the event and ticket information can be found here.
Credit: Source link