Women’s Entrepreneurship Week 2022 begins Oct. 17, the same day NJ Advance Media and NJ.com will host Cocktails & Connections, a small business workshop and networking event for women entrepreneurs.
The event is at Galloping Hill Golf Club in Kenilworth from 6-9:30pm. Attendees will have the opportunity to take part in small group discussions, networking and a vendor showcase where they’ll learn best practices and meet the right people to help launch or grow their women-owned business.
The three-hour networking event is presented by She’s Linked Up, a LinkedIn strategy program for women. Tickets are limited. Click here to purchase.
- Side Hustles: the balancing act, led by Manessa Lormejuste, owner of Ness Knows
- Branding your business, led by Susan Ascher, president and CEO of The Ascher Group
- Real Talk: entrepreneurship in the face of a recession, led by Rana Shanawani, executive director of the Women’s Center for Entrepreneurship (WCECNJ)
- Manifesting Matters: tips for building a business with a positive money mindset, led by Simone Craig, owner of SLC Global LLC
- Social media and brand identity, led by Dhara Singh, owner of Story by Dhara
- Business accounting basics, led by Megan Budd, principal at Withum
- Networking: beyond the event, led by Karen Yankovich, owner of She’s Linked Up
- Business Insurance: do you need it and how to choose? Led by Nichelle Santos, founder and CEO of CannaCoverage
- Creating a buzz with media relations, led by Sandy Crisafulli, president of Caryl Communications
- Legal: establishing and protecting you and your business, led by Kathryn Schwartzstein, founder and partner at Smith + Schwartzstein LLC
- Real Estate: agents as entrepreneurs led by Lori Eipel, owner and real estate agent at Lori Eipel Homes
More information on the event, speakers, and sponsors can be found here.
About NJ.com Events
Powered by NJ Advance Media, NJ.com events are designed to help our community thrive. Whether online or in-person, our interactive programming covers niche and mainstream topics while providing actionable insight that helps attendees navigate complicated milestones, lead balanced lives, and develop the skills to grow personally and professionally. Learn more here.
Credit: Source link