If you haven’t seen Wonder Woman yet, we strongly urge you to go see it! The movie is all about some serious girl power and women empowerment. It goes to show that women can do pretty much anything and don’t need a man to help them out. Since the release of the movie, many people have reviewed it and stated that the movie has strongly inspired and empowered women from all around the world. Additionally, we strongly believe that female entrepreneurs are the modern version of Wonder Woman. They share many similar aspects and values that we can’t help but wonder: Are female entrepreneurs the modern version of Wonder Woman?
Diana Prince, a.k.a. Wonder Woman, goes out of her way to fight what she believes in. When assumptions and judgements are made because she is a woman, what does she do? Well, she doesn’t run away and let the critics get the best of her. She proves them wrong and shows them that women are just as valuable in the battle field then men. By fighting the war and never backing down, she demonstrates just how much women can be valuable.
Female entrepreneurs are doing very much the same. They have proven that the business industry is not solely reserved for men. In fact, there are several women in leadership roles who have gained more success then their male counterparts. Therefore, we strongly believe that women entrepreneurs can be defined as the modern Wonder Woman. Still not convinced? No worries! We’ve made a list of all the reasons why we believe it to be true.
Why Female Entrepreneurs Are The Modern Wonder Woman:
- They are shaping the world for the future generation of women
- Use their power and influence for good
- They overcome challenges thrown their way
- Value the power of team work
- Provide support their fellow female colleagues / entrepreneurs
- Understand that any progress is a step in the right direction
- Value quality over quantity
- Embrace diversity in people and the workforce
- They are pioneers
- Don’t stand back
- Fight for what they believe in
- Keep pushing their limits
- Not afraid of showing their vulnerable side
- Understand that to change the world, they need to open their mind
- Don’t define themselves through other people’s expectations
- Use empathy to better understand others
- Master the art of staying focussed in stressful situations
- Are all about #GirlPower