TORONTO, Jan. 24, 2023 /CNW/ – For the 11th consecutive year, CIBC has been recognized as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People by Mediacorp Canada Inc. This award recognizes employers that provide the best workplaces and opportunities for young people who are in the beginning stages of their career.
“We are honoured to be recognized for supporting and investing in the next generation of young Canadians entering the workforce,” said Sandy Sharman, Group Head of People, Culture and Brand. “At CIBC, we are proud to have a purpose led-culture where team members from all walks of life can achieve their career ambitions.”
Canada’s Top Employers for Young People is based on a review of employer benefits and initiatives, including tuition assistance, work-study programs, and other programs of importance to early talent starting their careers.
In addition to being an employer of choice for young people, CIBC has continued to be recognized in other rankings which include:
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
- LinkedIn’s Top 10 Companies in Canada
- Ranked #1 in Canada for gender equality by Equileap for second consecutive year
- Named to Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for seven consecutive years
- Named one of the World’s Top Female-Friendly Companies by Forbes
- Named to The Globe and Mail’s annual Women Lead Here benchmark for executive gender balance in 2022
- Awarded Gold by the Brandon Hall Group for Best Unique or Innovative Learning and Development Program and Silver for Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy.
To learn more about careers at CIBC, visit our website.
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 13 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. Across Personal and Business Banking, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management, and Capital Markets businesses, CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services through its leading digital banking network, and locations across Canada, in the United States and around the world. Ongoing news releases and more information about CIBC can be found at www.cibc.com/en/about-cibc/media-centre.html.
For further information: Kira Smylie, CIBC Communications & Public Affairs, [email protected]
Credit: Source link