NJ Advance Media’s next in-person event, Women in Business: Cocktails & Connections, is designed to provide guidance and inspiration for women entrepreneurs.
The three-hour curated experience is presented by She’s Linked Up, a LinkedIn strategy program for women, and will include mini workshops, networking opportunities and exhibitors.
It is at Galloping Hill Golf Club in Kenilworth on Monday, Oct. 17 from 6-9:30pm.
A limited number of spots for speakers and vendors are still available. To apply to speak or exhibit at this event, contact us here.
Tickets can be purchased here.
- Branding your business
- Business accounting basics, led by Megan Budd, principal at Withum
- Networking: Beyond the event, led by Karen Yankovich, owner of She’s Linked Up
- Business Insurance: Do you need it and how to choose?
- Creating a buzz with media relations
- Finance: Pricing your product or service
- Legal: Establishing and protecting you and your business
- Manifesting Matters: Tips for building a business with a positive money mindset, led by Simone Craig, owner of SLC Global LLC
- Real Estate: Agents as Entrepreneurs
- Real Talk: Entrepreneurship in the face of a recession, led by Rana Shanawani, executive director of the Women’s Center for Entrepreneurship (WCECNJ)
- Side Hustles: The balancing act
- Using social media to market your business and attract your ideal customer
The list of current exhibitors who will be at the event include:
More information on the event, including tickets, speakers and sponsors can be found here.
About NJ.com Events
Powered by NJ Advance Media, NJ.com events are designed to help our community thrive. Whether online or in-person, our interactive programming covers niche and mainstream topics while providing actionable insight that helps attendees navigate complicated milestones, lead balanced lives, and develop the skills to grow personally and professionally. Learn more here.
Credit: Source link