Nationwide — Kristi Jackson-Muhammad’s Global Power Tour, a collective of leadership workshops and entrepreneurial networking events to uplift Black women in business, will take place at The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston on November 2nd through November 6th, 2022. Tickets to the 4-day event series can be purchased at GlobalPowerTour.com.
Kristi, who is a White House-recognized entrepreneur known as one of the few Black women to own a fleet of cargo trucks, will be hosting her powerful event at the only Texas Forbes Five-Star Hotel and Houston’s only AAA Five-Diamond destination. Attendees of the Global Power Tour-Houston 2022 conference will embark on a lavish experience uniquely refined for Black excellence.
“This is an ideal time to recognize the untapped potential of Black women. The current shift in workplace dynamics provides an opportunity for minority women in entrepreneurship and business to create a space to be seen, heard, and respected,” said Jackson-Muhammad. “Black women have always faced barriers to advancement, such as double standards, lack of advocacy, and unconscious bias. The Global Power Tour is committed to doing its part by shining a light on the achievements of diverse, smart, and ambitious women.”
Global Power Tour-Houston is designed to spotlight the importance of instilling purpose, passion, and character in women of color as business leaders. The 2022 conference features a variety of dynamic guest speakers including:
• Dr. Lauren Josephs – Vice President and COO of Visionary Vanguard Group, Inc., an independent organization that provides research, evaluation, education, and technical assistance to help organizations eliminate disparities and achieve equitable outcome for the communities they serve.
• Anita Russell – Founder of Noire Escapes, an award-winning travel company dedicated to elevating the group escape experience, domestically and internationally.
• Sheila Michelle Foye – CEO of Precis Screening, helping healthcare professionals start, sustain, and scale drug test centers & labs.
• Anna N’Jie-Konte – Certified Financial Planner®; Founder of Dare to Dream Financial Planning, an agency that provides financial management to entrepreneurs that include how to set up a financially viable business, how to pay yourself and employees, and save money on taxes.
• Dr. Kiyonna White – Founder of Luxe Beauty Academy, which helps aspiring beauty entrepreneurs transform their financial outlook and boost their cash flow by starting profitable aesthetic and beauty businesses with or without medical training.
• Andrea Mosley – Mental Wealth Strategist; Founder of Beautiful Soul®, a collaboration agency that helps high-performing women who have forgotten who they are, reconnect with their genius and live more fulfilled lives. The program is ideal for women who are unable to identify the missing link to feeling and finding joy in their lives.
• Dr. Sheika Square – Life and Business Coach, Prolific Speaker, and Executive Consultant
• Christine Joseph – Community Manager of Black Ambition, the Pharrell Williams- founded program that funds bold ideas and companies led by Black and Latinx entrepreneurs.
• Terry Black – Life & Wealth Coach; Founder of The Wealth Sharer, which helps high-achieving women striving to turn their income into wealth by removing mental and financial limitations blocking them.
“The way to build Black entrepreneurship, led by women, is to provide training on important topics such as financial literacy and cash flow management, technology, business law, investing, procurement, and customer relationship management to grow and scale businesses,” said Jackson-Muhammad. “As an entrepreneur, I am continually brainstorming ideas that will break the mold. Inclusion-first solutions to integrate into a business’ vision, disrupts bias, and brings a solutions-focused strategy that helps minority women-led companies achieve their goals. The Global Power Tour is dedicated to doing the work that needs to be done to increase the pipeline of Black women in business.”
Global Power Tour-Houston 2022 general itinerary includes:
• Wednesday, November 2nd – Ultra VIP Arrivals & Networking
• Thursday, November 3rd – Ultra VIP Private Group Coaching Session
• Friday, November 4th – Ultra VIP & VIP All-White Night
• Saturday, November 5th – Conference Day for All Ticket Holders
• Sunday, November 6th – Farewell Blush Brunch for Ultra VIP & VIP Attendees
To learn more about the Global Power Tour-Houston, buy tickets, or become a vendor, visit GlobalPowerTour.com
Global Power Tour, and its flagship Houston event series, is a business conference for current and aspiring entrepreneurs. It was launched by White House-recognized entrepreneur Kristi Jackson-Muhammad, MBA. She is an innovator, publisher, global business strategist, and the founder of the Women CEO Project.
Be sure to follow the Women CEO Project brand on Instagram & Facebook: @womenceoproject; Twitter: @womenceo; YouTube: Women CEO Project.
Credit: Source link